I have been known to wake up on the couch with a full glass of Bailey’s precariously balanced on my chest. Krista, Coco and I once took three forks to an ice cream cake, still in it’s box. It’s wasn’t pretty. Or charming. It was funny, gross and yet delicious. Even if I don’t have a night cap or feed my face with Carvel to unwind while downloading cards and reorganize my bags in the wee hours - I still feel like hell come Sunday mornings. I'm know you know what I mean.
We've compiled a list of helpful wedding hangover cure for you all
- water! lots of water
- stretching in the shower
- long run
- advil. couch. lots of tv.
- take a cue from Higgy and stock a lil’ cooler with powerade
- lift weights, in the off season, all year
- shoes, socks?
- sleep in (too bad this rarely happens)
- a massage
- snuggles from the kids
- snuggles from the dog(s)
- dog park with our favorite four legged friends
- bottle of wine
- zero editing!