To run a successful wedding photography business you need a repeatable process to succeed, grow and stay sane even during the hardest times. Build a operational workflow from Lead to Delivery. We will go over the reasons why a repeatable process is needed to help photographers succeed, grow and stay sane even during the hardest times. We will cover a step by step work-flow and timeline from Point of Contact(Lead) to Album/Product delivery and everything in-between, creating a overall work-flow of the wedding(featuring ShootQ’s taskmanager(but can also be done without)). Some of the things we will cover:
- Tips to use during phone consultations/Initial meetings to make the sale and close the deal.
- Emails, Letters, Notes, and surprises
- Pre-Wedding Planning with the couple and for the photographer.
- How to take a Formal List from He(double hockey sticks) and make it work with less stress for everyone.
- Manage your clients' expectations
Our goal is to help a photographer get a better grip on one piece of their operation and walk away with a guideline to help them create their own operational hand book(work-flow) for the wedding client process.
We're James and Kate Federico, The Feds. A Husband and Wife (High School sweethearts) wedding photography team that document weddings around New England. We've been documenting weddings for the past 7 years since our own wedding and have absolutely loved every second of it. We have 3 little girls(soon to be one more) and an Miniature Australian shepherd that keep us on our toes at home.