Howdy, Inspire folks! We know how hard you work, and make it our priority to continue to bring value to your workflow, and ultimately your business. We believe printed products are important to both preserve your clients’ memories, and to improving the bottom line of your business.
Because of this, it’s our goal to increase efficiency in your workflow when creating those products. With Fundy Designer we’ve made it fun and easy to design albums, signing books, web collages and brand your images. Now we’re adding wall art into the mix. This fall we’re releasing Gallery Designer, a new module that will make it a breeze to design and sell wall art to your clients, and boost your instudio sales. Check out a few of the highlights:
- Templatefree wall art design. With our Drop Zone® technology, you have complete freedom with your designs. Simply drop images onto a wall and see a design in seconds.
- Design on stock rooms or add your own. Gallery Designer gives you three choices when designing wall art: you can use one of our stock rooms, add your own room (or your client’s) or project the designs at the actual size on the wall.
- Order direct and auto crop. We do all the cropping (and uprezzing) for you, and you can either export and order or order your wall art directly through one of our Fundy Direct labs (which includes Miller’s Professional Imaging).
- Simple inperson sales. We teamed up with Design Aglow to bring you professional order sheets you can download from the application.
- $600 worth of Triple Scoop Music builtin. We also partnered with Triple Scoop Music to provide you with $600 worth of free music to use in your presentations.
Gallery Designer is targeted to release October 1. It is currently available at a presale price of $139 through August, and will then be sold at a retail price of $249. We stand behind all of our products and want you to be happy if after Gallery Designer is released, you aren’t 100% satisfied, we’ll give you a full refund.
Check out more about Gallery Designer here or watch our video.